Do you think a Dodge Stratus 2004 SXT is cool looking?

I'm a 19 year old girl and impressions mean a lot to me. I am looking at a black 2004 Dodge Stratus SXT. Do you think that car looks nice/ cool. It's black. Thanks for your time just curious what people think:)

Comments

• If you'll accept an answer from an "old" guy as my youngest daughter used to refer to me. I bought her one and she thought it was cool. Personnally, I didn't think it was the safest car in an accident but anyway, she loved it.

• Modern cars are designed from the ground up to be either a hardtop or a convertible. The roof is a structural part of the hardtop, which means that if you cut it off, the car will not be structurally as strong as it would be if it were intact. A convertible, on the other hand, is designed to be structurally strong without the roof, which means more reinforcing in other places. Practically speaking, if you hack the roof off of your Stratus you will ruin the car, and even if it could support its own weight without sagging in the middle, it would be highly unsafe. Do what you want, but I'm not riding in it. Anything is possible with enough money, but it wouldn't be worth it.