What should I rap about?

I'll do a song to whoever gives the best suggestion and post a link to prove it afterwards

Update:

Aw come on don't give me the poetic lecture, I know that already. But nothing's going on in my life I just want to write something and I'm really indecisive so that's why I'm here in the first place...

Comments

• IDGAF!

random generation: iguanas

Rap about iguanas, it will please me

• Rap about things that you care about, or things that have some meaning for you. I'd avoid rapping about being a "gangsta" or about "bitches and hoes" because it's been done by literally everyone. I am a rock/heavy metal musician, and I learned that the real key to creating good music and being successful is to seek inspiration from different sources.

For example: In my style of music (metal), darkness, sex, drugs, evil, etc...are very common topics. While everyone else sits and writes about things that have already been used countless times, I like to challenge myself to write about less conventional things. I've written songs about everything from inner strength to space travel.

Also, don't always look inward. Instead, look to current issues, subjects you enjoy, or even a fantasy novel for inspiration.

I'll give you a quote that should be a unique subject in rap. It could also be a very interesting way to exercise your rhyming skills. It may be hard, but I personally think that it could make an interesting rap song.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

― H.P. Lovecraft

• That's a very personal choice, but it should be about something meaningful to you, it should come from the heart, it could be something that made you rejoice or tore you apart.

• I agree with Rev. Rap about something that has meaning to you.

• Rap about an ability to play an instrument.

• Kony, it's a hot topic at the moment, plus it's a good cause.

• rap about the sky turning green and the summer days

• If ur askin that u shouldbt rap, its a natural flow