Can you still be pretty if your tall?

Im almost 18 and about 5'9 to 5'10 and i feel like no one will ever like me and if it automaticly makes me ugly?? Am i freakishly tall?? I never really see my self towering over people, so thats good. And all my friends are about my height, some a taad shorter. But am i normal human being?

Comments

• There are many attractive people that are taller and many that are shorter than you. An many that are the same hight. Models must be tall and people think their beautiful. So yes. You can be pretty.

• Hell yes. I am as tall as you, and I felt the same way. Now I am dating a guy shorter than me, but he doesnt care. Nor does my friends. You have nothing to worry about(:

• A lot of girls wish they were tall! I'm 5'2 and my legs are super stubby and I always wish I was taller! Hello models HAVE to be tall! Lots of girls wish they had long legs which you usually don't have unless your tall. Its just like how girls with curly hair wish they had straight hair and girls who have straight hair wish it was curly. Same with height. Tall girls wish they were short and short girls wish they were tall! Just take care of your body and your skin and dress nice and you'll be just fine.

• models are that heights, just fix your posture and you ll look hot

• obviously. beauty has nothing to do with height.