Mmy cat licks a lot......?

Hes a kitten. Like 8 weeks old. And hes constantly licksing me. He wakes me up from licking my face. Why is he doing this and how can i make him stop. Sweet, thanks.

Comments

• 8 weeks....means he's just weened.

sounds like he's still doing what he would if he was still feeding from his mom....not necessarily suckling on the teet but it' s a kitten thing,he should stop once he gets older.

another could be u have salt on ur face from the oils in ur skin and he's just tasting.

that or,he just loves u already and he's being affectionate~

if u really want him to stop while ur sleeping id suggest closing the door to ur room at night and not let the kitten in.

hope this helps~

• It just loves you that much haha. You can give it a toy to distract it from your face :) I had a cat that did the same thing and the toy worked. But all cats are different so you'll have to try it out.

• You should supply your kitten with plenty of toys to keep you busy. As your kitten gets older it'll most likely stop.

• Awww so cute! You could always use a lotion that has a sent the cat does not like i had that same problem with my cat and that seemed to work for him. Best of luck!

• Well he is only like a few months right so just give some time cuz once he is older yur gonna miss it..

• give him something that he can lick or he likes licking