what people foods are bad for cats besides chocolate and onions?

My cat always gets excited whenever I am eating. she enjoys eating whatever she sees me eating. I always share with her but I am worried if its the right thing to do.

I feed her "cat" food everyday as well. but whenever I eat she goes crazy, even if she just ate.

Comments

• all of them. thats why animals have theyre own food. no people food is meant for them. in the wild they were meant to eat meat now they are domesticated and their diets have changed. she will most likely not be harmed by your food but as long as her stomach is used to it and it doesnt constipate or give her diarrhea she will be fine

• Garlic and Onions - These are dangerous because of a toxic ingredient known as "thiosulphate". Macadamia nuts - Either raw or cooked, these are bad because they cause your dog to have trouble moving, walking etc. They will develop tremors and can even become paralysed from eating too much! As little as 5 nuts are enough in some dogs to do it in. Here is a brief list, disregard the order they are listed, all are potentially harmful to your dog •Grapes and raisins, plums and prunes •Cigarettes, tobacco, cigars or any tobacco product. •Large amounts of broccoli •Rhubarb •Mold including mouldy bread •potato peels and green potatoes •Pits of fruits, any fruit pit •Coffee grounds - or ANY caffinated drink including Coke, pepsi, Tea etc etc •Booze of any kind even beer •Yeast and yeasted dough •Hops •Tomato leaves, or any green part of the tomato

• DO NOT FEED YOUR CAT ANY HUMAN FOOD. there is a reason there is specific food for cats. human food isnt meant for cats, its extremely bad for them.

:) hope this helps.

• Grapes and raisins are poisonous for cats.