My ex girlfriend wants me back but I have a new girlfriend...?

Alright so basically my ex girlfriend has called me once now( Hasn't called me in a month) but has been sending me texts here and there like, "Our song just came on..." the best night ever!" She Also texts me one day just out of no where. " Are u single?" I told her "No!, why you wanna get back together?" She then replied "Yeah something like that." I told her " I still haven't forgiven you for dumping me and all

your lies and BS reasons for dumping me but Ill be friends and nothing more so you don't cry about losing our amazing friendship... She didn't texts back.

Anyways I love my new girlfriend more than anything in the world and I just want my ex to go away. My ex keeps sending texts and my new girlfriend happen to answer a texts she sent yesterday night when I was asleep in bed with her(Texts said "Our song just came on at 1"40am"). I was thinking ahead and I happen to tell my girlfriend about how she ask to get back together so she knew what was happening. So she totally understood what she was trying to do but she was still a little paranoid.

I don't want my new girlfriend to be paranoid at all about me cheating which I won't I just want her happy. I can't change my number, Ive been ignoring my ex texts yet they still come.. She lives close to me.. I told her I had a girlfriend yet she still makes these hints that she wants me back. I told her stop a few times and she said yeah sure but she lied.

what should I do?

Comments

• Tell her that you are happy with your new girlfriend. That if she wants to be friends that is fine but she needs to lay off now since you are seeing someone new and you are trying to build a relationship there. And if that doesn't work be mean and remind her of all the nasty things she did when you were together and that is why you don't want to see her anymore.

• First of all, your new girlfriend isn't being paranoid. Paranoid would be if she were scared you'd cheat on her for no reason at all - but your ex is texting you around the clock, and that would be enough to get any good girlfriend worried. Your current girlfriend seems very understanding, and I think you should just talk to your ex. Tell her you want to have coffee with her and then make it 100% clear that you don't want to be with her - not now or ever again, and that there's nothing she can do to change her mind. If nothing else works, then be rude to her. Don't call her names or something, but just get yourself worked up about it and show her that you're serious about not wanting her in your life. You might want to tell your current girlfriend about the talk you're going to have, and perhaps it would even be a good idea to take her with you. If she sees that you really have found someone else - and she can actually put a face to the name - she might stop stalking you.

Good luck!

x

• Uh... get your current girlfriend to read this :) ... and also, tell your ex something like "Im gunna stop texting you whenever you talk about getting back. We are not getting back together. You had your chance, you dumped me, I don't want to go through the pain again. Ive moved on to better things. We are just friends or not at all, that's it."

• well the best thing to do is to ignore her..

but the problem is..

you're ignoring her but she still insist that she wants you back..

its a big problem though but you have to show to your ex that what's important to you now is your new girlfriend..

you have to be very honest and straight to your ex about stuffs so she won't bother you again..

if she texts back try not to reply to all her texts..

or be specific that you don't want to get back to her anymore because you're in love with someone else...

good luck!!

• Texting lets you control the tone and establish what kind of conversation you want to have. Learn here https://tr.im/ZREkS

This is probably the most important part. With texting, you can stop and think about what you want to say to your ex at each step of the way. Instead of reacting emotionally, you can take your time, figure out the right thing to say (I’ll give you most of it), and be strategic with your ex without saying something that you’ll regret.

• text her back saying you don't want anything to do with her just say i found someone more special cuz you did right?.....

look if you really like this new girl your old girlfriend shouldn't be getting in the way

....unless you want her to get in the way

• try talking to her or do what you want but if u really love ur girlfriend youll ignroe her and if she continues u can tell her off

• tell your current gf that your ex has been in contact... show her the texts... and let her know you have no intentions of doing anything to change your relationship...

• Im experiencing that right now.. so damn I cant move on, I want my new girl, but I love my ex coz its just a week we broke up.. Im trying to move on but she text me hayssssssssssssssssssss............................................ I dont know what to do!!!