am i close? all girls with experience pleaseee answer!?

13 -5'2 ' 90 pounds. dcharge,moody,Cranky,Sensitive,back pains,aches,dizzyness,lazyness,bloatedne… CRABBY,pbic hair ,underarm hair- long time, and i have a good size chest now. ? my mom started at 13 sisters started at 14 but my sis's and mom said by my attitude and stuff im gonna start soon oh and i have curves now and grew a ton.

Update:

i am actually 87 pounds but my appetite has increased a lot and ive been craving things and have been noise sensitive and light sensitive BUT i have had these symptoms for a while now so i think i may be starting soon.

Comments

• Aww, I am so sorry that you are going through all of this but be assured, it is all signs that your cycle is going to start.

To help the crabbiness, back pain and tiredness let me suggest a few things.

Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day. Put in slices of fruit to make it taste good. Stay away from lots of sweets. Eat three good meals a day. Take a good multivitamin that has vitamin D in it in the morning. Your body is growing and changing and needs the extra supplements. If you have Lavender oil, you can rub a drop on the back of your neck and lower back to relieve stress and headaches. Make sure you are getting 8-10 hours of sleep and are in bed most nights by 10 PM. Your body needs to restore itself and it does that mostly when you sleep.

Take care of yourself. Start now so that as you get older, you will know how to make good choices for your body. Go grocery shopping with your mom or family. Read labels and choose good tasting treats for yourself so that you have good things to snack on. Welcome to the adult world. It is an exciting place to be.

• What you are describing sounds like you will be starting your period soon-possibly within the next 2 weeks. Some women get all those annoying symptoms a week or two before they start bleeding and that's how they actually know it's coming.

So, my advice to you is to make sure you have pad and/or tampons on hand for when you start.

The average age range for menses to start is 12-21. Everyone is different, but it is said that genetics and family history can help determine or at least give you an idea about when you may start your period.

Just make sure to drink plenty of fluids, and if the back pain and cramping get too bad to use a heating pad. There is also this wonderful stuff called pamprin or you can use midol. Both are made specifically for periods.

Welcome to womanhood!

• dont worry if you do your lucky im in 8th grade and sometimes moody and stuff i have a chest but no period i have read a ton of books just have extra pads with you and read books at your library ask your mom information and dont worry it only a week each month is fine good luck soon:)

• Honestly cant you answer this question yourself? You listed all your symptoms. look at them. Now you know youre close. You dont need us to reassure you, you already know!

• very possible! i started my menstraul cycle in the 6th grade