If I'm dating with a guy,how'd I know if he takes it seriously?

Once I told him that my nickname is "angel",and 1-2 weeks after,he gave me an angel sculpture for X-mas... And I told him that one of my favorite movies is Cruel intentions,and than he sent me a message,when it was on the TV... This is one reason why I feel like it can be serious,too... BUT he should spend more time with me (he's really busy,but I'm quite sure that he could solve it more often),he should send messages or call me more often... Sometimes I feel like I'm more pushy... Ah,and he seems to be a gentleman,for example because he could try to take me into his bed,but he haven't...

Comments

• You will be able to tell from how he makes you feel when you are with him. If what he does makes you feel respected, desired, charished, appreciated, as if you are his priority and above all love, then its probably a good indication about how he feels about you.

• You might be a little pushy, flirt with him and ask him to make a little time for you, even if it's only a couple hours. Guys never/always take dating seriously, what I mean is, some guy never take dating seriously, which is good because they won't be obsessed with their girl. And some guys always take dating seriously, which CAN be a good thing, but may be obsessed. Try to get him to be "in the middle" of that dating commitment level.

• it does sound like he wants to know you better --- if only because he has not tried to get you in bed

he listens and takes note of what you say so enjoy and see what happens

• It sounds like he cares. Ask him, don't play games

• Yeah sure--ask him how serious he is about you.

If he's just playing you he'll lie.

• just ask him.. how serious are you about us?....