How many Lasagna Noodles makes 10oz?

I have a 1lbs box of BOIL to use BARILLA Lasagna noodles. It has exactly 18 noodles in the box. Its not extra wide noodles. They are just normal noodles with the frilly edges. EXACTLY HOW MANY NOODLES should I use to make 10 oz? I can't find my recipe that uses number of noodles instead of a measurement so I have to rely on my great great grandmas recipe (she's no longer around so i can't ask her anymore lol) and no one in my house seems to know. I don't want to make them all cause I don't want to waste them! Any help would be great! (Please no measurment converters i dont need them i know how to convert measurments) Just a simple number will do.!

Update:

TY Very Mucho!!!

Comments

• You have a 16 ounce (1 pound) box of pasta with 18 noodles in it.

So each noodle weighs about .88 ounces

You need 10 ounces, and 11 noodles at .88 ounces totals just under 10 ounces.

So use 11 noodles.

• Barilla Lasagna Noodles

• Quick answers: DONT PRECOOK THE PASTA! It will cook with the other stuff. Otherwise, it will be chewy. Dont butter the pan! No the sauce and ricotta cheese mixtures go in alternating layers. Yes, you mix the eggs with ricotta. Read below. This will make the best lasagna you have ever had. 3/4 pound lean ground beef 1/2 cup minced onion (optional) 2 tsp garlic salt or powder 1 (28 ounce) can crushed or diced tomatoes 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste 2 (6.5 ounce) cans canned tomato sauce 1/2 cup water 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning 1 tablespoon salt 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper 4 tablespoons parsley 12 lasagna noodles 16 ounces ricotta cheese 1 egg 1/2 teaspoon salt 3/4 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese 1/4 cup merlot or burgundy wine (best ingredient!!) Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 350. 2. Cook ground beef. 3. Mix 1 cup premade sauce (I prefer bertolli marinara) with a can of tomato paste and can of diced tomatoes with the merlow. 4. Add onion, garlic salt, water, basil, italian seasoning, salt, pepper, parsley and meat. 5. Stir and set aside. 6. Mix eggs and ricotta with the tsp of salt. 7. Set aside. PREP 8. Pour sauce mix in pan until the bottom is coated. 9. Layer pasta. 9. Spread a coat of the ricotta cheese mixture over the pasta. Sprinkle a thin layer parmesan cheese and mozzerella cheese over the cheese mixture. 10. Repeat this process another time. Pour sauce, put on pasta then add ricotta. 11. For the last layer, put on shells, coat with sauce then ricotta cheese mixture last for a finished look. 12. Make sure to put aluminum foil over the lasagna as it cooks. 13. Cook until pasta is tender, usually about 30- 40 minutes.