Is my friend an asshole?

I built a huge blimp (in Minecraft) and tried to fly it using a mod. The mod spazzed out, and the blimp completely disappeared. It took 2 hours to build, and I was on the phone with my friend when it happened. He just sat there laughing and playing a game when I told him that. Is he an asshole?

Update:

I wasn't screaming, etc. I was just like "Aww, DAMMIT.."

Comments

• He could have thought you were over reacting a bit since it IS a game and that you're raging over pixels that you can build again.

Or he enjoys listening to your rage over the phone.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA aweeeeeee that is pretty mean that he laughed especially cause you spent so much time on it but it could have been cause he was so wrapped up in his game it didn't really click to him what exactly happened. Maybe go up to him in school and be like remember yesterday how I told you I broke that project that took two hours to make . Just make up something but see if he laughs again when you tell him about your project !

• If he became unaware of this 'stupid promise', how became he going to maintain it in the 1st place?!? as quickly as you smash up it is great in case you could stay chum and civil with one yet another, yet you could require the different guy or woman to uphold provides once you smash the binds. She became silly to make this style of request, extraordinarily if he became unaware of it.

• No

Minecraft is a video game, rite?

• if your having to ask strangers if your friend who you know is an asshole then maybe your asking the wrong people?

• no he jus thought it was funny cuz u called him about ******* modding minesweeper.

i mean really? minesweeper is gettin u worked up?

come on man.

answer mine please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkjGW...

• Yes. I honestly agree that your friend is a BIG *********

• Smh.... are you 2?!?!