Pulsating feeling in body?

Lately i have been having this pulsing feeling like a hiccup or an electrical shock almost that occurs generally from the base of my neck up both sides of my neck but occasionally occurs just in the top of my chest close to the neck. and in my head mainly behind the eyes. My lips feel numb for a second. It occurs alot if i move my head left or right i feel the pulse and frankly its worrying me. I have asked a dr about t before but she kind of blew it off because it wasnt my main reason for the visit. I believe that sinuses may contribute a bit i have had a real stopped up head and horrible mucus problems lately. I cant use expectorants which sux so in the morning feels like i breath through a straw.

Comments

• Consult a physician.

• The following works for sinus, cold, running nose, sore throat and strep throat, when the throat is hurting and lot of other conditions.

The most visible thing about sinus is swelling. In case of cold, sore throat, strep throat also swelling is there but to some less extent then it is visible in sinus.

Sinus, cold and sore throat usually happen in the following situations -

- Change of season, drinking lot of water after exercises, when u get up in the morning, after swimming, after having first sex, kissing, first time smoking etc.

The reason - The body has limited capacity to store water in places other hen cells and in blood systems. When we suddenly drink lot of water, that must be stored in the cells within a short period. If that does not happen the body tries to lose water through frequent urination, running nose, cough etc. This excess water is stored in layers of skin or muscles. This stored water outside cells reduces the cell metabolism drastically. That also causes the immune system to be done causing the bacteria growth. That does not need antibiotics. All it needs is reabsorption of that water in cells or blood system. That is possible only by reducing the water intake temporarily.

During winters the cells of our body stores less water. This is evident from frequent loss of water from body throuhurination. Normally.

Another thing that needs explanation is - why does sore throat happens in the morning often. The cellular metabolism is at 5 to 10% during sleep. So the excess water stored between layers of skin and muscles causes the metabolism to fall below the minimum threshold limit. That reduces the immune capacity of the body drastically.

The same thing happens after swimming the body is heated up and cooled at the same time. It a person allows sweating after a swimming session and does not drink water or does not take a shower in cold water sore throat may not happen.

After having first sex, kissing, first time smoking people tend to either overeat, drink lot of water and sleep immediately so sinus or sore throat happens.

The easier way out is to allow body to sweat for 1 or 2 hour by increasing the body temperature but not drinking water or other fluids for may be 1 hour after that. But since cell metabolism is low during this period of cold and sinus, a person will seem to be excessively thirsty even after a short session of small exercise. Thru cell metabolism the water is transferred to blood system. If that happens at a rate slower then required rate the cells may overheat causing excessive thirst.

The other easy way to control swelling is to give up water and all other liquids for 24 hours. In 24 hours there will be no significant dehydration to cause organ failure. But to be double sure one can stay indoors for 24 hours. This helps in lot of other ailments. One can do it when one is indoors. It improves the immune system. It ensures that body's control systems work properly.

In 24 hours the reduction in the fluids will be about 3 litres or about 5% of the total body weight of a normal adult.

Never the swelling due to sinus or cold and cough is more than 5% of the body volume.

During this period of 24 hours the lose of water from the body does not reduce even by 1% to offset reduced water intake.

The reduction in loss of body water thru urine or sweating starts after 48 hours in most of people. But to be on safe side giving up water and liquids for 24 hours will do the trick.

The reduced swelling will give immediate relief from pain. It will make is much more easier to eliminate the cough thru nose without any pain.

That will also improve the blood acid levels by about 10%. This makes changes at the cell level as well. Blood acid levels are the first line of defense against the infections.

So swelling gone, pain gone, cough moving out, infections taken care of. Now what remains in the body for the next change of season time. Obviously nothing.

So it has already given u long term relief from sinus. But in some cases one may get sinus during next change of season and may have to do this again. The benefits of drinking lot of water is over hyped. So when winter starts to set in, people still force drink more water. Same thing happens when summer is setting in. As soon as summer comfort is there on increases the water intake drastically. But the cells of the body still does not need that excess supply of water.