for the guys especially?

why should i not tell the guy that i got involved with physically way to soon that I think we should be friends because things are going to fast right now. i want to stay in contact but not be physical

Comments

• You have to be physical, sorry. If you won't be physical, he won't like you as a friend anymore. You made a mistake, and now you must pay the price.

• I don't know if you are looking for reasons NOT to tell him or reasons to tell him but if you aren't comfortable, tell him you want space. Trying to move forward without enjoying yourself usually doesn't have a good outcome. Sometimes we let out horniness dictate our love life which doesn't have good results. Thats why best friends with beneits usually help cuz you can get that part out of the way then work on the substance part with someone without letting the sexual part push you in a direction you don't want to go.

Hope I was heading in the direction you were talking or thinking about...if not skip this one and move on to the next...act like I'm not here! }:-)

• Tell him straight if he loves U then he wont mind but if he is intrested in ur body not in ur heart n soul he will declare it foul.

• Tell him. If he does not respect your decision, he is probably not a good prospective partner anyway.

• just say you are not ready.. and if he insist then he isnt a good partner at all

• tell him to slow down

• 'Why should you not tell him'? You should tell him!

• you are not ready