Does he fancy me because my friend asked him and he said he likes me.. but I don't know..?

My friend asked him if he liked me, and he said "Yeah" but then he walked away before my friend could ask him more, he doesn't live far from me, and when we're sat in Registration, he looks at me, all the time... He smiles at me sometimes, and he often says hi, but he's really shy, and doesn't give off any signs, help!

Comments

• Why not go up to him and talk? Just talk about anything. See if he wants to go out somewhere like a movie or whatever. Maybe he can bring a friend with him and you bring your friend. See where things go from there.

• He told your friend he likes you... he smiles at you..and says hi all the time... AND you don't know... sounds to me like he's sending all the signals and that you ARE the one with the "shy" problem... It seems to me that the flirting stage is over... before too long he's either going to find another Girl, or just loose interest and see what your friend is up too... stop living in the dream... pop the little bubble and be a little more direct... I mean YOU are not shy are you? so what's stopping you from a little face to face with the guy you WANT to like???

• I would say he fancies you,he does sound shy so why not start chatting to him more,and take it from there ,just general conversation stuff and that way you will find out a bit more about him,then when you feel you got him onside ask him to go for a pizza or something,god luck!

• Tricky if he is shy but I would say the only way to know for sure is to ask him yourself. It might be easier to try to spend a bit more time with him first if you can and get to know him a bit better- maybe he will open up more then?

Good luck x

If you want somewhere to turn for laughter and distractions from confusing guys... check out Will He Call...?

http://www.willhecall.com/

• I'm shocked! come on! is it that much important to you?! if NO! then why are you bothering yourself and if it IS important to you AGAIN why are you bothering yourself, go ahead! Why don't you try to make him say it? talk to him, if you say he is shy then try to make the situation in a way that he can tell you whatever might be there. don't just sit there and daydream. cuts no ice... I've tried it before;-)

just before you could do anything you'd see him walking with someone else.

• hey just remember a guy can be shy too! thats maybe why he doesnt dare to give you signs. As a guy i can personally tell you that admitting your feelings for someone isnt something that you can just turn to that person and do. Maybe you could like talk to to him first? get to know him a little better, that helps to ease the "tension" he feels. good luck =)

• Why not go and talk to him yourself and ask him. The worse thing he could say is no. If he said he likes you then he must do, he probably walked away as he found the situation uncomfortable and as you said he is shy.

Just ask him

• He apparently has answered the question already...he said he liked you. If he is shy, he might need a little encouragement. What do you have to lose?

• i actually am in the same situation as u....im very confused about a guy i really like...but what i did was ask him out first and we went out once.....so why dont u try asking him out if he is shy?...u never know...u have to take risks in life sometimes =) good luck!

• Yes. He is fancying you. Best solution is to speak to him openly. He is as like my character. Even i too always fancy my girl friend. I always expect her to talk to me rather than me going behind her. Its noting wrong but a expectation that you love him definately.