What will you do IF Obama gets a second term?

I'm not saying that it's possible or not, but IF (and that's a big "IF") Obama gets elected for a second term, how will you react and what will be your plan. And please don't answer with "Obama's going to lose, Romney will get in" or "Obama sucks, he won't get another term. I'm just curious to know what you will do, since mostly everyone's complaining about how he made the economy worse, and broke all his promises, and insisting that Romney will bring change.

Update:

So many good and thoughtful answers, from supporters of both Romney and Obama. I'm personally hoping that Obama does get another term, but truthfully, if Romney gets elected, I hope he comes through in spades on all his promises, and does NOT drag America into another needless war that won't be won - or any war, for that matter. I'm hoping that, if Romney is our new president, he'll be able to restore my trust and faith in the Republican party. I will be putting this question to a vote, so it doesn't look like I'm biased. Thanks to everyone who answered.

Comments

• Get on my knees and thank God.

Because then I will know that he answered the prayers of the poor, the working poor and the Middle Class, the veterans, the elderly, the sick the children, etc. In other words, he would have heard the prayers of the 47%.

• No he will not get a 2nd term and won't conclude his first time period. He's worn out after just the primary 12 months and that i suppose he will bow out. He isn't a chief and has a rough time with decisions. He is a good speaker and organizer however this isn't what we want proper now. He could have accomplished things rather a lot otherwise and made it so much less difficult on himself. He has made the job a lot more intricate than it should be and has taken on an terrible lot of responsibility that isn't wanted.

• People seem to be confused where this country has gone in the past 4 years. Obama is great at deceiving voters that he will make a difference, but the fact remains this guy has put this country further in a hole than it was when he took office. I am surprised people still believe in him. That's the point of a election every 4 years, right? If a president doesn't prove himself, he shouldn't stay. Obama hasn't done anything that has helped recover America back on the right track. Obama doesn't know anything about business or economics, or putting schools ahead for our children. Romney has a track record for MA he knows business an economy, and unless you are on welfare or a racist , there is absolutely no reason why Romney shouldn't be our next president. Do not be a fool and make the wrong choice voting for Obama, he will further catastrophize the USA. Let Obama's track record speak for itself, another 4 years of more welfare, and foodstamps, and debt? No thanks ! !

• I don't know why you think everyone is complaining about Obama making the economy worse and think Romney will be better. Only about half the country feels that way, give or take a couple percentage points.

As for what I will do: The same thing I've been doing the past 4 years and even before that. Just living my life and getting on with the things I need to do.

• Probably move to mars. I mean, Obama winning a second term would be a disaster which would bring about World War 3 and cause Armageddon. Yes, it's true. If Obama get's elected, asteroids will pummel the earth, causing devastation amongst a prevailing political/social chaotic crisis. We're all dead and Obama is evil

spread the news, and bless fox news for the truth! Obama is not only communist. He's an evil goblin sent from the 9th circle of dante's inferno to wreak havoc on mankind. Only Zeus can save us

and faux

• Probably save a ton of money/food/weapons for World War III... Mabye move somewhere carefree. Like Japan.

Boomshakalaka.

• That would definitely cause me to not hire more employees for my business. My taxes are going up because of Obama, and his energy policies have made my expenses (gas) go through the roof. Therefore, I will inevitably be forced to fire employees to make up for that financial deficit.

If Romney wins, he will lower my taxes which will allow me to hire many more employees. This can only help my business as long as I hire the best employees that I can find.

I'm just being honest about my own situation.

• Romney WILL bring positive change! I cannot conceive of Obama getting back in for another four years of "experimenting" with policies that have been a failure in Europe - AND HAVE ACTUALLLY FAILED DURING HIS FIRST TERM!

Another Ohioan voting for Mitt!

Case for -

Romney has gained a lot of support via debates. I think that the last one on foreign policy will be the clincher. Obama is on VERY weak ground for this one.

Mitt will make a very conscientious and effective President!, He is committed to his family, his country and his church.

We expect presidential candidates to have differences of opinion. But the intentional and methodical attempts to divide our nation between classes, religions, races and sexes, and the fear mongering directed at our elderly population and parents of special-needs children has brought this presidential campaign to a new low. Repugnant motives have been attributed to Gov. Romney, such as the "chains" remark, or that he wants to deprive seniors and special-needs children of their medical care, and relegate women back to the age of the '50's. The admittedly exaggerated percentage comment the governor cited was merely an admission to his financial supporters that those receiving entitlements, like welfare without a work requirement, will simply not vote for him — it was not a writeoff of that population, as some want you to believe. Logical, rational people surely do not believe that someone would run for president to accomplish such goals. I commend Gov. Romney for maintaining a civil campaign, one about the issues, about his perceived failure of President Obama's policies, and simply addressing the differences in their plans to get our economy back on track. It is refreshing to witness a potential future president of the "United" States address his opponent respectfully while differing with him on their ideologies. Mitt Romney is a loving husband and father, and a very successful business man whose success is largely due to his ability to reach compromise with those who disagree with him. That's a good characteristic, one I believe we would all like to see in our president. Gov. Romney should not be vilified because he receives investment income or because of the percentage he pays in taxes as long as he pays the amount our tax code requires. He donates millions to charitable causes that would suffer without the generous contributions of the wealthy. He is genuinely concerned about the direction of our country on behalf of all Americans. Do we really want to go back to the divisiveness that marred our history or do we want our votes to reflect that we value civility and respectfulness in our leadership!

• Same way that I and my Family Survived during the Carter Years.

Work twice as hard for less money.

• Celebrate!! Check the book makers odds. They all expect Obama to win and I'd trust them more than polls taken by biased media outlets.

• Try and make the most of it either way and hope I still have health care.