I really need to get my friends back!! Lost. Please help!?

My new best friend moved here in sep. and we go to school together. I was her 2nd friend here. About two weeks ago she told me that i have been copying her and everyone agrees and has come up to her and said something. I promised her i didn't try to copy her or even notice i was... I promise. No one believes me and now everyone hates me and i have lost all but 2 of my best friends. I have been feeling alone and lost. I think there is no recovering any of my friends. We are about to go to Junior high and i don't want to go and only have two friends. I even lost my best friend since third grade. The past 3 weeks no one has hung out with me and i have been at home alone. I dont want my summer to be spent alone. She said i have been copying her by wearing black skinny jeans and vans. then just recently 2 other people have said I have been copying them one bye my bangs and one by my attitude! but i haven't!!! No one believes me that i didn't try to. I have been falling asleep crying and waking up with tears in my eyes. I really need my friends back. Please give me advice on what to do. Thank you :(

Comments

• Honestly, They're friends, you're in fifth grade? You'll make so many friends, and lose many too as you go into Middle school, so dont even trip. i understand what you're goigng through, but you just need to stand your ground, and tell people that you're not coppying them, you really cant be coppying people by wearing things that are a like, she'll just have a bunch of trouble in middle school with people wearing a like styles, so tel her to get over herself, adn that she didnt make the style.

• The 2 friends you have left are your real friends. All the ones that left over this bullcrap were fake. You don't need fake people around you. Be happy you have your real friends and kick it with them