will a GTX 480 nvidia fit in my PC?

I have a http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?cc=us&l... HP PC will a gtx 480 fit in my computer?

Update:

I know the pc has a pcie slot just not sure if the 480 is so big it wont physyically fit in my pc

Update 3:

not sure which model ill probly just go with the 5870 since my 550w is to small for anything bigger

Comments

• The GTX 480 requires at least a quality 600w PSU, with a minimum of 42A on the 12v rail. You need to be running a QUALITY 600w power supply. Like from Corsair, Antec, SeaSonic, Silverstone, XFX, Thermaltake, or Cooler Master. Grab the Corsair TX650. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N8... The GTX 480 is a notoriously power hungry card. If you attempt to game with it on some cheap, garbage brand 500w power supply, you'll soon be posting back here why your computer shuts down in the middle of games.

EDIT: What model BFG is it? If it's the GS-550 or GX-550 550w then it's not going to work. If it is the BFG MX 550w, then you MIGHT be able to get by. They all will run a GTX 470 or HD 5870 just fine, though. It's too bad BFG quit making power supplies and video cards, they had alot of good stuff.

• PCU too low you need 600W min. +6 pin + 8pin connectors. Don't know BFG never heard of it. you do have a PCIe x16 slot....2GB Ram...older lower end CPU. YES the card will fit...JUST fit...but the ram and CPU will bottleneck you 480. ...putting a $500-600 video card in a $300 computer is not going to improve things any.

• It will fit in your motherboard, whether or not it fits in the case is whole other story. However, I see no problem with this card and your PC, but if you plan on running this card, you should probably get at least a 650 watt power supply. If your using this PC for gaming, you should get a new processor too. Hope this helps, cheers.

• Open the box and check to see if it has PCIE and AGP slots in it. If so get the NVIDIA card for the related slot

• it somewhat is going to, however the HP structures are problematical. i could be careful so there's no injury carried out to the motherboard, there could be incompatibilities with the circuit and doubtless you will injury the fuse...

• It will fit if the motherboard has a pci express lot

• the question isn't will it fit but rather will your PSU stand up to it?