All of my friends have boyfriends except me.?

So Im fifteen and I thnk I'm kind of pretty but I know im not like super ugly, and all of my friends have boyfriends and Im always there like the third wheel. I've had boyfriends before but the relationships haven't long, and one of my boyfriends that I broke up with actually went to my friend and started talking to her and flirting with her, and se was actually going along with it and flirting back, like you don't do that to your friends. And all of my friends have also had their first kiss, but I'm over here all alone and I know I might just sound like kid and you'll probably just say oh your young and don't get upset over this, but this actually is upsetting me.

Comments

• You're young. Don't get upset over it. I say it because it's true. You may not feel that way now, but trust me. Focus on school first. Please. You don't understand how detrimental education is to you. Those friends and boyfriends you whine about won't be there for long. This I promise you. They are shady. Just focus on school and college, volunteer, join a club, do good. You are being very shallow.