Average amount of clothing for a child?

Long story, but researching for a project I need to have an estimate of the average number of clothing that a child has. For example, how many shirts(short and long sleeve), shorts, pants, dress-up clothes, outerwear, shoes, etc? Assuming a climate with all 4 seasons. Age range 1-5, girls or boys. Or both.

Comments

• It would all depend on how often you do laundry and really the age too because little ones get dirty faster than the older ones. My son is 2 and I only do laundry once a week. In my situation I would say enough for 3 changes a day for 7 days so a total of 21 outfits. Pj's you could probably get by with maybe 8 or 9 sets. Really our weather is either freaking hot or freezing cold so figure on the same amount for warm clothes and cooler clothes. My son has several coats ranging from very thick to wind jackets. He only has one pair of tennis shoes but when summer gets here again I will get him another pair of sandals. He really does not have dress up clothes. He has a couple of shirts with collars but nothing too fancy. We have lots of socks! Probably 30 pair. He is always stepping in something. Hope it helps some.

• short Sleeve Shirts-15 long Sleeve Shirts-10 Shorts-4 pairs denims-4 pairs Sweatpants-2 pairs gown up clothing-3 clothing Outerwear-2 jackets footwear-3 pairs(one million gown-up, one million play, one million college-mary-janes, velcro footwear, footwear)