Is listening to rap music a sin?

Hey... I Listen To Alot OF Drake And He Curses Alot, But Isnt Cursing A Sin Only If You Are Offending Someone Else? If I Listen To My Music Privately, and Still serve god Will I Go To Heaven? I Like This Kind Of Music, But That Dont Mean I Dont Love Jesus Because i Do.

Comments

• Yes it is a sin,

so is calling Jesus god, as he never stated once in the bible he was God. Islam is the only religion on Earth purely worshipping One god. I too love jesus, and all the prophets by following there message, Worship One god.

• Rap music is not a sin, but taking God's name and cursing it is a sin. Even if you cuss, and listen to 'bad music' that alone will not stop you from going to heaven. The only sure way to get to heaven is by believing that Jesus is the only way to Heaven and believing that he died and rose again. And confessing that you are a sinner.

• I agree with you haha. You can listen to rap music and get in heaven. (: Dont worry. I like drake too. Just believe and do good things in your life and god will save you. Good luck!

• Yes. It specifically says so in the 10 commandments: Thou shalt not listen to rap music.

• @AJC I really hope you were joking, otherwise that might've been the most ignorant **** I have ever heard. Back to your question, no it is not a sin, haha, don't worry. Jesus will love you regardless of what music you listen to.

• Rap music is not a sin. Swearing, is open to interpretation, but since you're not the one doing it, I wouldn't worry.

God, however, hates people who abuse their cap locks.

• anything black is a sin