Will this destroy what we have?

Well I have a crush on my friend where not close and we don't talk to each other loads but we get on well he teases me sometimes but apart from that we get on well.And we only in science lessons together.Because im not doing the test that we can choose to do or not i have to be in another class until January then i go back to my class but the thing is when he's in my lesson i find it easier to approach him and i don't know why.And i find it difficult if i approached him at break or lunch time the thought of it makes me nervous and cringe.And plus he seems to talk to me and pay attention to me sometimes more in lessons at lunch time and break sometimes in lessons he doesn't look at me or talk to me like i don't exist :( .I don't want him to forget about me.

Comments

• Sounds as though this r/s means more to you than to him. If so, then (shrug) there's nothing you can do about it. You can't force a guy to seek you out, that's HIS prerogative... It would be inappropriate for you to chase after him, or try to initiate anything with him. He knows who you are, knows you are there, knows about you, and if he doesn't pursue you, then he's just not that into you. Leave him alone and get on with your life. Let some other cool guy notice you, It will happen... sooner or later, be patient for now. This is a good time to learn good self-discipline. It will be in place when the really cool guy comes along.