Its time for my 1/3 NHL season predictions?

Here is my 1/3 season predictions for the NHL.

1 Philadelphia

2 Pittsburgh

3 Atlanta

4 Boston

5 Washington

6 Montreal

7 Tampa Bay

8 New York Rangers

Update:

Western Conference

1 Detroit

2 Dallas

3 Vancouver

4 Nashville

5 Colorado

6 Ducks

7 Kings

8 Blackhawks

9 Sharks

10 Coyotes

I put the sharks and coyotes in there because in my mind they were very close in fact the 8,9,10 spots were all tied. but coming in to the 81 and 82 game the sharks and coyotes were both ahead of the blackhawks,but after both split their two game series against each other and the blackhawks won both of their games against th red wings. this hopefully explains:

on april 8, 2011

Blackhawks 5-3 over red wings

Coyotes 5-4 shootout loss to sharks

on april 9

Sharks 3-4 shootout loss to coyotes

on april 10

to decide whether or not they make the playoffs the blackhawks win 6-3 over detroit

this all went through my head

Comments

• Top 3 are division leaders, when you have the top 2 in the same division doesnt make sense.

Right its for the Eastern Conference (per you):

1.Philadelphia

2.Montreal

3.Atlanta

4.Pittsburgh

5.Boston

6.Washington

7.Tampa Bay

8.New York Rangers.

• I agree with all that however the coyotes will beat the sharks and vice versa not In shootout Instead.

04/09/2011 Sharks 2 Coyotes 0

04/10/2011 Coyotes 5 Sharks 1

04/08/2011 Blackhawks 6 Red Wings 3

Can't predict scores they are harder then predicting the standings known fact

• ovechkin or crosby... with a bit of luck somebody from the sharks nevertheless the anaheim geese...booo torrey mitchell he become harm all final season, however the season till now confirmed a incredible type of ability. a minimum of i'm hoping uhhh whoever had the worst record final 12 months. i think of the islanders have been someplace around there.. so as that they are in a position to't get lots worse rather consistent with danger they could. i'm questioning so a procedures as a set the anaheim geese, because of the fact that i already expected they does no longer make the playoffs. for gamers probable patrick marleau (knock on wood) because of the fact that he seems to be crappy the different season. and final season he become incredible. for different surprises im going to pass with... the sharks won't choke interior the playoffs like each and each 12 months. yeah! stanley cup right here we come!

• What about the Western Conference? Last I checked the wings were techinacally tied for 1st in the league, and a definite second if not.

• No Detroit? No Vancouver? Even Dallas? This is terrible.

• Gee we made the playoffs, that was nice of you.

BTW Pittsburgh and Philly are in the same division.

• what about the fuccing western conference you dumb shithead?

EDIT: YET YOU STILL DONT FIX THE EASTERN CONFERENCE!!!!!!! BOTH THE PENS AND THE FLYERS CANT BE 1 AND 2!!!!!

• up the eye your cock! calm down? you ******* calm down! who's running this ******* website?