My best friend likes my but I only like her as a friend.?

I am a freshman in high school and we have been friends for as long as I can remember. I have never been in relationship and she has just recently had a relationship of two years in which her boyfriend dumped her. What should I do?

Comments

• What should you do? Tell her you only see her as a friend. It's better than leading her on, TRUST ME.

• Just tell her that you like her to much as a friend and wouldn't want to ruin your friendship. And if she says that it could make your friendship stronger, just say that you only see her as a friend or even as a sister. Also, if she went through a break up and got dumped recently, she might just miss being with someone and go for the guy closest to her.

• just be a good guy friend. your best friend just got dumped, so she needs a guy who would comfort her... it doesn't mean that you should go into a relationship with your best friend. Start by comforting her, tell her that the guy doesn't deserve her. give her a tight hug instead or a kiss on the forehead... and then she'll realize that she has found the greatest treasure in the world... which is a best friend like you.

• Well if you don't like her then just tell her. If you keep holding it off then its just going to get worse. Tell her your there for her as a friend but just don't want to take it any further. Good luck ;)

• maybe give it a try, you never know how things can turn out and you might find you like her but you never realized. but don't push yourself to be uncomfortable though, you don't want anything to wreck your relationship with her.

• you should try to have her understand that u just want to be friends. i have been there and i made some pretty bad mistakes. still stay her friend no matter what happens

• she's on the rebound.

don't do it - you guys are too young, if you date now and end up breaking up, your friendship will never be the same.

it's not worth it.

stay friends, and only friends.

• Just tell her that you just want to be friends, and nothing more. cause you don't want to lose the friendship that you already have with her.

• Ever heard of friends with benefits???

• just give it a chance you never know it miay work out if it doesn't tell her beforehand that you don't want it to affect your freindship