Am I pregnant?? I got 2 positives 2 negatives and 3 faint positives?

I took two clear blue easy digital test that both came back positive, then on really cheap brand that had a very faint line, Then two EPT digital that said negative just 3 days later... I went to a clinic and at 3mins had no line and at 5 mins had a faint line.. the nurse said to come back in two weeks that some test are just more sensitive than others. Now I went to the bathroom and had some light pink spotting when I wiped... Im so confused!!!!!!!!!! agh!!!!!!!! Please Help!!!

Comments

• A positive is a positive. CONGRATS!!!!!

• Well it sounds like you could be having a chemical pregnancy. That is also known as a very early miscarriage, where you were pregnant, (hence the positives), but before your period your body didn't detect it as a viable pregnancy and miscarried (hence the negative and possible spotting). This is only my opinion from the facts you gave me. The best thing to do is wait a week, and if you don't get your period, take another test. This will probably give you accurate results.. Also follow up with your doc!!

Best of luck to you!

• i would say ur pregnant as clear blue digital arent very sensitive... so if u have enough hcg in ur urine to trigger off the pregnant result, ur pregnant...

some tests are just more sensitive than others.. and thats why some are reading positive, some arent... if u wanna put ur mind at ease, do another test in about a week using first morning urine..

• Some spotting is normal when you wipe. And if you've had positives, you are most likely preggers. Congratulations! I would definitely get it confirmed with a blood test though.

• How some time past did you get the adverse? have you ever considered a Obgyn? while you at the instant are not pregnant there's a clarification why you at the instant are not getting your era and it could be sturdy to verify one besides.

• i would say yes your eggo is preggo. congrats!

• yeah, your pregnant!

Congrats