QUESTION for OVERWEIGHT people dating,?

Do you notice your thinner friends get most of the attension.

Despite how unfriendly or talk-a-tive they are?

Comments

• That is so true,I'm overweight and i have a bf but still i hate it when you go out with all your skinny friends and they meat a guy that is to die for and no one even notices you it really hurts a person.Even though i have a bf he still has skinny friend and I'm scared i lose him to them.The way i see it is even tough you are overweight there is someone out there for you that will except you just the way you are...Don't try and change to fit in with your skinny friends you are beautiful just the way you are and some guy is sure to see that.

• It depends. If both the thin and the overweight person are just sitting there not talking, then the thin person would get more attention. But if the overweight person speaks up and have a great personality, that person will get more attention than the thin unfriendly woman.

• The media is responsible for creating the illusion of thin being beautiful. It is ridiculous for a 120-pounds woman to believe she is fat simply because the glamor girls in magazines are slimmer than she. There are guys of all sizes who appreciate the beauty of plus-size ladies; but many guys are like sheep. Instead of following their heart, they worry over what their friends will think of them if they date a plus-size lady. Therefore many guys think it is somehow uncool to have a plus-size partner and similarly uncool to approach a plus-size woman at a social function.

• Yep, I know to many beitches that sleep around and it is known yet all the men stand in line to be with them because they are thin and pretty. Yeah, of course she puts out but come on! Don't men think about STD's?

• Well im pretty thin, but its kinda common sense that they get more attention. They look more physically fit. I mean think of it this way, you see an overweight person next to a skinny person, who are you gonna go up to?

• thats common, not much you can do abou tthat. thats a way to know which guys goes for looks right! if a guy cant love you for yourself, he's not worth your time.

• not really............I'm overweight and i get lots of attention from the guys..........but maybe it's my breast is why I'm getting attention