Should drugs be legalized? Discuss pros and cons?

please give me some information

Comments

• Prohibition on drugs today has the same effect as prohibition had on alcohol in the '20s. The "War on Drugs" is nothing short of a pointless venture, especially when legalizing and taxing would be much more beneficial to the collective. Therefore I'd say they should legalize all but the most pernicious of drugs.

• im not for legalization or decriminalization of a herb, im for just repealing any and all laws and regulations about it on the books. if someone makes rope out of it the government can tax the sell of the rope. if its made into a shirt they can tax the shirt and hell if some one sells a ounce of it they can tax that i don't care.

but if you really want to start the economy, let americans grow their own weed if they want. it will increase their percentage of expendable income by at lest 2000 dollars a person a year, and no other incentive available to any politician can put that amount of money back into the legal economy.

its a damn herb people, and civilizations have used it for thousands of years to a great benefit.

• Yes if they were legal the kids would have a harder time getting them, tax revenues would soar from taxing the drugs, prisons would empty, police officers could concentrate on dangerous criminals, it would cut the legs off the inner city drug gangs, Mexico would become a safe place to raise children, and millions of Americans would no longer be considered criminals.

• No. Where drugs have been legalised they're regretting it and have started cracking down.

• Yes they should. Screwww the goverment