hypothetical question about rape/child support?

if a man rapes his 16 year old step-daughter, over about a period of about a year, and it has psychological damage to the girl and she starts "sleeping around" because she thinks it will make her feel better, and the girl gets pregnant, could the step-dad be made to pay child support? (of course once he's out of jail and has money)

(don't be rude, its only hypothetical, and over a 1/2 of it is just what i made up. my [half] sister made me think of it when we were talking about which of us had the worse step-dad)

Comments

• No not child support, the child's biological father must pay that. However, with a good enough lawyer you may be able to press charges against the step father for emotional distress and of course rape. But unless the step father is the biological father of the alleged child, no he can not be forces to pay child support.

• Only the biological father or mother of the child has to pay child support.

• Absolutely not. The biological father of the child would be forced to pay child support.

• He would if he is the father of the child, but a DNA test would have to prove he was in fact the childs father.

• Why do i imagine i know what you're conversing about - and that you're being dishonest about it? Oh, seem. Your "further records" proved me properly on both counts. > guns were offered to a regime American Democrats chosen to create. > Proceeds were used to help an attempt to overthrow a communist dictator who had not been elected yet had violently overthrown the previous authorities. You no-doubt also know the Democrats not in any respect objected to arming Iranians, basically to overthrowing the communist dictator.

• no, if he is not the father, why on Earth should he pay, is that not down to the person that had sex with this girl, she might be mixed up but the father of the baby has no excuse

• Only if its proven he is the father which im sure a DNA test will be ordered.

• no, whoever fathers the child that she is pregnant with is responsible for the child.

• This isn't your first rape question today. Are you driving at something.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmPte...

• NO. Being raped, which is horrible, is not an excuse to be a slut.