Conservatives pleas explain?

Repubs please explain the difference between you and the conservative Islamic fundamentalist.

Both attack countries that have not attacked you.

Iraq, World trade Towers

Both want to force religion on its people

Prayer in school, religion in government.

Both want to force there morals on everybody.

Both take away the freedoms of their people

Both claim the other is the devil.

Whats the difference between you two?

Update:

simon i haven't but iraq's have by our cia.

Comments

• Terrorists do it by violent force, almost always breaking the law.

Republicans do it by enacting (and often bending) the law.

Very few of them actually break the law.

• I am not sure you are actually looking for an answer, but here it goes

1. We invaded Iraq in 1991 to defend our ally Kuwait. My response to our justification for going back into Iraq is here. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ag9WU...

2. I do not want to force any religion on anyone. The First Amendment states that the government shall not establish a national religion or prohibit the free exercise thereof. Our courts have outlawed prayer in school, the ACLU has sued over any Christian religious symbol on public property. Looks like they are spreading atheism.

3. I do not want to force prayer in government schools, just allow those who want to. If you do not like it, too bad. You do not have the right to not be offended.

4. Not sure what you mean by religion in government. Our country was founded on Christian values. This is a far cry from religion in government. Good moral living means following the principles of the 10 Commandments.

5. Society has an obligation to set standards. If not there is anarchy. Not sure what you mean by forcing morals.

6. What freedoms are taken away? Cite specifics. There are no freedoms guaranteed by living. You have to fight for and win them, then protect them. You would not have the freedom to post such a hostile and derogitory question had not thousands of American soliders fought for that right.

7. If you cannot understand that terrorists are evil, then too bad.

As usual, this is another drive by question with no facts and nothing but name calling. Get a life

• 1. I have never attacked anyone. I don't go looking for a fight, but when it comes looking for me, I am ready..

2. I couldn't care less about whatever religion you choose. "God" can be a generic term to some people.

3. If I am in school and want to pray, I am going to pray.

4. I couldn't care less about your morals, but if they are pressed upon me, I will be ready for it.

5. Take freedoms away? Are you American? If you are, you have been misinformed about the opportunities available to you.

6. Again, "God" can be a generic term. If you don't know what I mean by this, sorry.

7. Well, the difference between me and them is that I Love America. If I didn't, I WOULD LEAVE.

• Splash Frog rather plenty summed it up. we are actually not as "up-tight" as Conservatives or "Fundies" as we and fairly some others pick to call them. We additionally like the concepts of technological expertise (evolution) and have faith that faith and technological expertise can coexist with out contradiction. some Conservatives additionally are 'youthful Earth Creationists' who take the Bible thoroughly literal whilst we've faith that the Bible is to be taken metaphorically in some places (such via fact the e book of Genesis) and does have flaws via fact it became written by ability of guy.

• For your information, Chainsaw said, in a few words, what I would have said, maybe not as eloquent and concise, but I would say it. You need to read all that he said, memorize it, and apply it to your ever day existence. If there is anything you do not comprehend, ask your mommy or daddy. If they do not have the capacity to explain it to you, write a letter to GW in the white house. He may feel enough sorrow for you that he would explain.

• Conservatives DO believe in freedom of religion. (That's different than freedom FROM religion, mind you.)

Conservatives believe that people should be ALLOWED to pray in schools (NOT forcing people to pray!!!)

Islamic fundamentalists believe in Holy War.

Conservatives believe in the death penalty for first-degree murder with special circumstances.

Islamic fundamentalists believe in the death penalty for just about anything. And "cruel and unusual punishment" is just fine.

Conservatives want to punish rapists.

Islamic fundamentalists believe that if a woman gets raped, it's her fault and she has shamed her family.

Conservatives want to remove dangerous leaders of militant opressive countries.

Islamic fundamentalists want to destroy America because they disagree with our way of life.

• Here is a question that you will not get one honest answer from a repuglican, the repukes can not stand honesty in any form whether they say it or they hear it. So do not expect much because you won't get much. There are plenty of similarity's between the repuke's and our "enemy". Even so far as to endorse torture in our "secret prisons" overseas

• The difference is that you support the terrorists beheading and killing helpless people.

Bet you live in Iran.

You're sure not an American.

• Hmmmm.... well, you haven't been tossed in a rape chamber or beheaded yet... so maybe there is your answer.

• Republicans are more clever at working in secret to undermine liberty.