Coffee Breath...How bad can it be?

Have you ever experienced the discusting pleasure of smelling a teachers, clients, colleagues coffee breath? If so, how do you resolve the issue? Do you say something?

Comments

• Yes, Yes, Yes, and even one more Yes. The reason people have coffee breath is when you drink coffee some of the coffee stays on the top of the tongue and leaves the person with "coffee breath". This also happens when we eat a strong food such as garlic or onions or a strong cheese. This can easily be cured by cleaning the top of the tongue with a high quality tongue cleaner. Mints, gum, mouthwash will cover up bad breath for a short time but these products do not cure bad breath because they do not clean the tongue. I leaned all of this stuff 6 months ago when I leaned about OraBrush tongue cleaner. OraBrush will cure coffee and food bad breath and it will also cure regular bad breath caused by the bacteria that live on the top of the tongue. Learn more at the OraBrush website below.

• My I.C.T teachers breath absolutely stinks, he drinks so much Coffee in the day, his breath stinks like **** and i have to hold my breath whenever he speaks to me so i don't have to have the wrath of his awful breath.

Just don't breath.

• Yes thats why I dont stand too close. I always use Listerine after drinking coffee.

• You just tell them. You're doing them a favor. Just tell them "as a friend", that way they won't be insulted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPJAP9ximUk

• Just ignore it, it happens.

• SIMPLE!!

OFFER A MINT