Will this look good on my college applications?

I have been in Gifted language arts/biology/human geography and honors math freshman year. Freshman year I have a 90% overall average so I have a decent GPA.

Next year I'm taking- Gifted chemistry/language arts/ world history and honors math. Also, I'll be on yearbook staff and will be taking Spanish one and 2.

So far, is this a good looking application?

Extra Curricular-

Travel soccer for 7 consecutive years

JV soccer

JV track and field

Volunteer hours are stacking up..

Active member in church

Comments

• Overall, your course selection and athletics are prominet and looking good for a merit college application. Although I recommend you start taking up Advanced Placement (AP) classes that reaaly illuminate your applcaition and very well impress college admissions. You also need to be more active in your school. Join more clubs, organizations, committees, honor socities, etc. Also having a leadership role (captain, officer, president, vp, secretary, etc.) will look good on your application too. If you keep your grades up, take more challenging classes beyond Gifted such as AP, become a leader, and good test scores, you will definitely make your college application not good, but amazing and get accepted into a really good, highly selective and competitive school :)

• Sure, that looks good.