Who am i?Boxing Trivia?

Ok 8 questions, 8 different boxers!

1)I was a national champion and member of my national team in Wu-Shu before i dominate the world of professional boxing in my weight division!

2)I am considered one of the smartest boxers in history but i had no power. I can claim that i was one of the very few boxers in history who always fought so near the ropes that i always almost outside the ring. I was always in top physical shape before my fights.

3)Teofilo Stevenson said for me that if i had a better chin i could have down as one of the greatest Light heavyweights of all time,i became a gold medalist and a world champion but i lost my title "thanks" to my chin.I was the very first professional champion my country ever had.

4)Rumors say that Holyfield once said "I prefer to move in heavyweight instead of fighting him" i was probably the most ducked boxer of the 90's and i dominated my division for a long time!

I have 2 losses,in one i was robbed according to many people and in the other i was penalized for even looking at my opponent in his hometown with result being DQ'ed in the end, in all honesty i never really lost.If i was American i would be named probably the best fighter of the 90's!

5)I won the heavyweight title in 3 different occasions but 2 hometown decisions (robberies) and a steroid user did not allow me to hold the belt!Michael Moorer in an interview in 2008 finally admitted that he lost that fight and he never felt he deserved the victory!

6)I am undefeated,i am the most underrated boxer of my generation,in my country i am considered a national boxing hero and i broke the record of most title defenses a boxer of my country ever had,i am a world champion for 8 years,i have beat the best fighters USA,Mexico,Brazil and Philippines have send, i deny to leave my country after i was robbed so bad in the final of amateur world games in Houston in 1999.

7)I am a legend in my country , i was a world champion for ever in amateur and professional level!

I have wins against all these people : Antonio Tarver , Chris Byrd , Michael Moorer , Zsolt Erdei , Juan Carlos Gomez , Charles Brewer , Thomas Tate , Glenn Johnson, Silvio Branco!

I had one gift decision in the last fight of my career and American with British media treat it like my whole career was based on gift decisions which i find unfair!I recently stated that "Being respected in the US means nothing to me and if i cared for their respect i would have go there to fight don't you think?It's enough for me being a legend in my country!Why should i go to fight in a country that the only way a boxer of my nationality can only win is only by a KO?After all i was the champ wasn't i?Whoever wanted my belts should come here to get them " (I agree with this man lol)

8)I am considered by many "experts" one of the best boxers in my division ever,i was a big PPV seller, i failed to make it in the Olympics,i lost all my significant fights against great boxers and my most notable win is against a smaller man who was a better boxer than i would ever be in my life!I really did not win against NO PRIME ALL TIME GREAT OR MAYBE NOT EVEN A PRIME HOF member if you think about it.

I am the David Bechkam of boxing,a super star who was not even a good player inside the field!I might be the most famous boxer in the world (maybe i said not for sure) but 99% of people know me for other things and not my boxing career.

Update:

So far not good :)

Mark You got 2 right!

DT u got 1 right !

Comments

• 1 - Chris John (This one was easy)

2 -

3 - Vassilly Jirov

4 - Anaclet Wamba

5 - Axel Schulz

6 - Felix Savon

7 - Sven Ottke

8 -

2 Willie pep

3 Mate Parlov

4 Anaclet Wamba

5 Evander Holyfield

6 Sven Ottke

7 Sven Ottke/Chad Dawson

• are you able to offer a sprint extra ingredient ON IT IM a sprint puzzled CUZ WHAT IF ONE consumer ISNT ON on the TIME OF THE question. i'm going to bypass MY HOURS ON right here variety AND next WEEK i'm going to be ON trip DEER searching AND WONT BE ON lots yet i like the belief i'm going to movie star U in any case.

• 1-

2-

3-Mate Parlov

4-Anaclet Wamba

5-Evander Holyfield??

6-

7-Sven Ottke

8-Ricky Hatton??

I'll come bakc and try to fill in the blanks later.

• 1 chris john

2 nicolino locche

3 mate parlov

4 graciano rocchigiani

5 john ruiz

6 lucian bute

7 sven ottke

8 mike tyson

• DANNY LITTE LRED LOPEZ