Does anyone listen to or Watch Glenn Beck? If so what do you think of him.?

I think he is great. Im still not 100% sold on his TV show.

Comments

• He has an incisive mind and grasps international problems with the Arab states. Although not Jewish he traveled to Israel to see first hand what was going on long before the US invaded Iraq. Wish he was on more stations.

• I love Glenn, I am an insider. I don't really watch the TV show, but I love his radio show. I think that his TV show is definitely a needed change in TV news

• I've go him on in the background, right now. I love his radio show. Like you, the jury is out on the TV show, but it is getting better.

• I usually hear him when I'm in my husband's car. While I agree a lot with some of his points of view, He tends to get stuck on a topic and is a bit repetitive.

• I listen to him and I like him. He cuts through all the BS. He gets to the heart of the matter, and raises a lot of points. In other words he see's both sides and qustions both sides.

• he is a stupid chubby neocon, just like Bill O'Reilly, except th at Glenn Beck doesn't say " shut up " as much

• I think he's great! Have you heard about the fund raiser for the insider who died? I plan to but one of the cookbooks as soon as it's ready!

• I think he is a pompous SOB that sputters nonsense non-stop. He only sounds reasonable when compared to that windbag Nancy Grace.

• I like his show, I agree with most of his opinions. I think he is right that we need to get prepared for WWIII.

• I watch him sometimes, I like his show.