Sleepwalking and nightmares?

Hi, I'm going through a bout of what I think is anxiety or depression. I'm very twitchy, not sleeping alot and just feeling fairly strange. I don't feel particularly sad so I don't think it's depression, but I'm nervous and worry about things alot. Something that I've never had before, is I'm getting up in the night walking around the house, going to the toilet and having conversations with people which I have no recollection of in the morning, well, afternoon as I've become nocturnal for some reason. Is this normal with anxiety/depression?

Thanks

Comments

• perfectly normal!! this usually means you haven't been getting enough sleep or sometimes dreams are characterized by the subconscious in which your not fulfilling something or you want something/need something. does that help you any?

(rate my answer please)

• this could be a result of anxiety or depression but to cure it try and take nonaddictive sleep medication such as advil pm.

• OCD? maybe? See your doctor. Get a checkup to rule out any physical disorder and then if you need to, see a psychiatrist. They are very helpful.