Should i get an Ipod touch 16/8GB or a PSP Slim 3000?

Which one should i get? i've always wanted both of these but i can only get one of these for my b-day and for christmas im getting beatles rockband so i have to chose one....

My ipod nano 2GB is doing fine and i cant live w/ it but i really like the ipod touch!

and the PSP Slim 3000 is also what i really want because i like littlebigplanet and thats coming out for psp so i can wait for that but i really dont want the NEW PSP GO cause i heard you dont buy ur games u download them and i really dont like that -.-

so which one should i chose?

Comments

• id go with neither, if you dont like downloading games then the new psp isnt for you and i think ipod touches are a waste of money the only good thing about it is you can touch the screen basically. id go for an ipod classic 120GB or 80GB if you want storage since they're probly a little cheaper than the touch AND you can fit 4-5 16GB touches into it. they're only shiny and new looking and have crap for storage soon youll be like 'i hope they come out with a 30GB touch soon' because youll run out of storage space in a month :P especially if you like putting videos on it

• that's up to you, get what you like more