Does anyone know of any Advanced Dungeons & Dragons adventures for 1st level characters?

I recently started making a lot of characters, but they all kept on dying in random encounters. I made a party of five adventurers, but decided they would need an adventure. I am using AD&D 2nd Edition. I need a good (survivable) adventure for a party of that size, all 1st level. Such an adventure would have to be free and online. If anyone has one, could they please post a link? Thanks.

Comments

• Try this - tons of downloadable adventures from Wizards:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/oa/200305...

• Realistically, it may be slightly lots. i've got been enjoying (and DMing) for some thing like 20+ years, and that i've got stumbled on that 6 is in many situations an excellent style (provides a reliable mix of training and understanding, with out lacking any). The greater gamers you have, the longer the recreation will take (in specific, attempt against), as each and each conflict will could desire to be quite different so as to maintain the comparable point of subject as one with 5 or 6 gamers. that doesn't mean it won't be able to be achieved - in case you have 2 people working jointly to DM, it may paintings okay. I even have achieved this in the previous, and it fairly works quite nicely, rather while the better group is companies to splitting up into 2 smaller communities for the period of the recreation. Having 2 DMs additionally facilitates save the %. shifting. you have got the "helper" DM assemble counsel on what each and all the gamers is going to do collectively as the "important" DM works on what the adversaries are going to do. there are the thank you to shelter greater communities, yet i does not advise doing it your self - rather if it fairly is your first time DMing. If it is your first time, the smaller the gang, the greater suitable. Having 4-6 gamers could be a reliable factor to start at.

• Go to dragonsfoot.org. They have plenty of free adventures. They are mainly for 1st edition, but they can easily be converted to 2e.