which characer is the best to fight against lucario in super smash brawl?

my friend always uses lucario and he always beats me. which character is the best to fight against lucario?

Comments

• Falco destroys Lucario. He is somewhat difficult to master but he can take away Lucario's game!

• Zero Suit Samus works well, because of her speed and reach (and the fact her Up Smash absolutely destroys his aerial Down+A). Marth is good too if you are good at dodging Lucario's projectiles.

• Well.... it kinda depends on what u like to use and how u play. For example, let's review :D

Speed: Sonic, he can move fast enuff to avoid most of lucarios attks, and he can attk before lucario can use his counter thing.

Power: I wouldn't suggest using somone for power.. but i guess u could use bowser. i don't really like him, but his final smash can pwn lucario, plus lucario would have trouble puttin him down.

Range: snake, the mines would kill lucario :D

MY preference: i would use fox... but then my fav is fox and sonic sooo... the reflector for his dark balls (that swhat she said joke here) and for anything he thrwos at you. plus his charged side hits are strong. on top of that he's awesome at juggling.

It's really more about what u fight with.

• Spam with Wolf, he is SUPER CHEAP with his side smash and hes well rounded in pretty much everything except strength, which he surpasses the norm.

I personally like Sonic; your friend wont be able to keep up with Sonic's speed.

• these are the characters my friend can beat me (lucario) with.

Ganondorf (cpu lv 7 and up)

PIKACHU (cpu lv 6 and up)

Pit (4 and up)

Hope that helped!!!

• my fave is lucario, but my brother can only beat me with meta knight... so i think he would b the best XD