When do you get pix taken of your baby & how often?

3, 6, 9, 15, 18 months? 1,2,3,4,5 year birthday?

Comments

• For professional photos of my boys I did:

- newborn (hospital pic)

-1 month

- 3 months

- 6 months

- 9 months

- 12 months

- 18 months

Then an annual birthday portrait of each child. We also do an annual family portrait at the first of the year :)

• We did pix for our son at 3,6,9, 12, 24, & 36 mos. From now on, we only plan on doing pix for each birthday. You can really see the changes in him from in each picture, especially during that first year.

We may occasionally do special pix for Christmas and other holidays.

• That is what the photo studios suggest... but you don't have to.

I did mine at 2 months (It was Christmas)

4 months (on a whim at the mall)

an one year.

Although I DO wish I would have done the 3 6 9 12

• I did newborn (hospital pic),3, 6, 9, 12 and every year after that... usually for his birthday. Now that he is in school, I get them through the school and my mom usually takes her grandkids for Christmas pictures.

• Well, I personally haven't had professional pictures taken of my son, YIKES! He is six months old and I plan to have some taken this month. I would say professional pictures should be taken when you feel its right, special occasions, and stuff like that. I take home pictures all the time though. Just use your judgement.

• Thats good ages to get them done by a professional, I take pics of my son almost daily. That way I can notice little changes here and there. And all of my family and friends love the changes that they can see.

I hope this helps.

• For "professional" pix, I'd go for christmas and birthdays

But "home" pix... I'd take them every minute:)