What shall I buy from Bath & Body Works?

I'm buying from Bath & Body works and I want to save money postage cost wise, so I want to buy everything in one go. Any suggestions on the best scents of all the ones they do/best products?

Thanks!

Comments

• dont they all smell good?!

i love the chamomile body wash it is very calming if you take showers at night

i also recommend the strawberries n cream lotion (its for kids but it smells goood)

• Have you tried their hand sanitizers? I'm addicted to those things and best is they're pretty cheap for $1.50 pocket size or usually on sale as 5 for $5.

My favorites are:

Nectarine Mint

Wild Honeysuckle

Midnight Pomegranate

For body lotions my favorite scents are:

Cherry Blossom

Black Raspberry Vanilla

but I prefer some of the classics which are online only though...

• It sounds like you will be placing an order online, correct? :) I am in B.C. (no BBW here yet), so I know what you mean by buying it all at once! First, do you have any friends that can order with you? I have a few friends that order together, so the shipping is close to nothing... a great deal if you are in Canada. :)

But, you asked about scents. I have around 20, but my favourites are:

Japanese Cherry Blossom; this is a new favourite as hubby loves it! I am usually into sweeter scents, but this one caught my attention. It's woodsy and spicy, very sexy. Love it! I have this in the body butter, Sheer EDT, regular EDT, and the fragrant waters roller ball.

Sweet Pea; floral and fruity, but in a good way. This smells very Feminine. It's a sweeter scent, but yet light at the same time. I have it in the butter, lotion, shower gel, EDT, fragrant waters roller ball, and mist.

Black Raspberry Vanilla; Love it! Very lights, not too sweet. You can definitely smell the vanilla and berry in it. I like it because it's a twist to vanilla.

White Tea & Ginger; Heavenly! If you like the smell of tea, you will love it. I have gotten meany friends hooked on this scent. It's light, yet lasts a long time on me. I have it in the cream, lotion, shower gel, and spray.

Rice Flower & Shea; Love it! Many reviews say it smells like play dough. I can see where this may be the case, but it's funny because I love this scent. It's smooth, relaxing, just delicious. It is a combo scent of light vanilla, something nutty, and shea. It's a comfort scent... I have it in the cream and spray.

Classics Country Apple; smells just like an apple orchard. Mmmm.... is all I can say. It's just plain apple. I have it in the cream and spray.

Classics Flowering Herbs; feminine floral with a touch of herb. Great for all year. Not overpowering and no fruity tones, just floral/herb. I have it in the lotion and spray.

Classics Pink Grapefruit; Mmmm.... smells mostly of orange. Reminds me of a creamsicle as it has a "powdery" scent to it. Very light and yummy. I have it in the lotion and spray.

Pink Fruity & Bright; subtle scent of black berry and vanilla. It's an addicting smell if you love vanillas and fruits. :) I have the lotion and spray.

Ile de Tahiti Coconut Vanille; this must be the best coconut scent. I tried all 3 Classics with no luck. This one is a touch of coconut mixed with vanilla. Yummy! I have the lotion and EDT.

Ile de Tahiti Tiare Flower; a very tropical floral scent. It reminds me of the Gardenia scent from many years ago, but nicer. I am not a floral person, but love this one. Very summery. I have the lotion and EDT.

• If you're a teen like me there is none other than PINK! All their products make your skin so soft and smell so good it's irresistable. I'd suggest fruity and bright but that's just a personal preference.

• Try there Fragrances it smells so good, I recommend you butterfly flower, cucumber melon and japanese cherry blossom

• Lotion called PS. I Love You

• When you get there they have testers for like everything so you could just choose what you like best there :)

• Japanese Cherry Blossoms, my fave scent.

:]

• my fav's are sweat pea and Midnight pomegranate :) they smell awsome!