Anyone tried MAC's multi-purpose matte?

http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp....

Is it good? What does it look like on YOUR skin? What does it do to your skin? Does it smooth out imperfections such as bumps. Does it create a nice smooth complextion?

Comments

• I hate seeing people buy Matte at work...its such a horrible product.

It pretty much diffuses light over the skin breaking up light reflection so that the skin appears to have a soft radiance rather than a glaring shine from oiliness it does not get rid of oil it will just disguise it

If u want a smooth complexion..start to cleanse tone moisturize with something that works for you and apply a primer such as MAC prep and prime to fill in pores, if your skin isnt even toned theres many Primers to hide that such as Smashbox and Make up for ever..

• For me, it makes my skin look smoother and reduces shine, especially in the T-zone. Reduces imperfections, not extremely, but somewhat. The Multi-purpose Matte is amazing and is definitely a beauty must. Worth the money. Good luck!

• i haven't tried the matte, but i use the studio fix liquid and powder and they are amazing. the liquid is good for uner your eyes and the powder is full coverage! i highly recommend them!