How can we get my girlfriend kicked out of her house when shes 17 and pregnant?

Ok so let me explain. I'm 18 and the love of my life is 17 and we decided to keep our baby she's 5 months pregnant and we want her out of that house due to her over controlling parents...we were doing fine befor we told them, made out appointments got her on medical and are trying to do right for our baby.. But both of her parents grounded her for school purposes and she's on restriction for the rest of the year and they don't want me around! Her parents liked me soo much before the pregnancy now I can never see her..we Are both heartbroken and she despreatly wants to get out of that house they pay no attention to her wants and needs. Her moms an alcoholic and occasionally uses marijuana. We don't want our baby around that! I have a job and my family wants her out to live with us because we know the stress is unhealthy for our child. What can we do to get her parents to kick her out or for her to legally leave because of the pregnancy? I live in california so leagally we don't know where we stand... PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP US!!!!!

We want to grow up and become a family. But we can't do it when her parents refuse for that to happen.....

Comments

• Well your side is def. on your side! Woohoo!

All you have to do is call child social services have them see shes a pot head, and she will be put in foster care. Better, then being around a druggy, she may be able to stay with a family member, but NOT you because you are not Blood or family, you need to get her out of situation because of her safety and defiantly the babies!

Please answer my question, thanks!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Au5_1...

• She's 17 and she'll be 18 soon, let her stay there for now and when she turns 18 both of you are adults and you can do as you please. Besides you will be a baby raising a baby and its not easy trying to live alone and raise a child too. Just be persistently respectful yet consistent and reliable and eventually they will let up on you. Its better for her to be in a stable place while she is pregnant. You should just offer her as much support as you can and do not come down to the parents level of they are not acting like adults. However, that does not give you the right to be disresctful towards her family even if she is. As the person above said you can call child social service but right now there is no child to call them about so just wait and be her support system. I would try to work with the parents because like it or not you and them are linked for the rest of your lives once the baby is born so start now and be an adult and handle things in a respectful yet persistent and consistent manor. You can respectfully voice your concerns but do not use any of this as an excuse for being disrespectful even if they are.

• There's not much you can do since she isn't 18 yet and her parents still have legal say over where she lives. The only way she can be kicked out, is if her parents willingly do it.

You can try to report the mother for substance abuse, but her daughter may be put in some sort of foster home, so be careful. She's still classified as a minor.

• Have your female buddy touch the dept of human amenities. Or call a christian disaster center-they are better than prepared that could be useful you-whether you're actually not a christian. each and every from time to time they have connections for youthful teenage mothers who have not got a house to bypass to. In my area, catholic social amenities have performance residences for woman and young ones in user-friendly terms. you're allowed to stay 6 months to a three hundred and sixty 5 days. There are certains policies with travellers and issues. additionally they assist you discover a place. See if there's a software like that close to you. Then, examine on your area for community action organization. they'll assist you in a time of disaster-including an eviction. it extremely is hustle time for you. Are you nonetheless at school? that maintains to be a precedence. you will ought to artwork now greater durable than ever-the the two considered one of you. while you're legally emancipated out of your mum and dad, it extremely is posssible to acquire your guy or woman place-yet very no longer trouble-free. you will ought to coach you will pay lease & arise with the down fee. it extremely is no longer trouble-free to discover a landlord who will discover 17 3 hundred and sixty 5 days olds honest. do no longer overlook expenses like food, clothing and fixtures and misc. issues. Is there no different kinfolk you are able to turn to until eventually the toddler is born and you's get out of faculty? I desire you success, and don't hesitate to call infants amenities on your area. It sounds like your female buddy ought to earnings from any help she would be able to get. stable success!

• GO TO THE COURTS A GET HER EMANCIPATED, AND SHE HAS TO BE WILLING TO TELL THEM ABOUT THE ALCOHOL AND DRUGS. AND SHE HAS TO MAKE SURE SHE HAS A CLEAR SUPPORT SYSTEM BECAUSE A JUDGE IS GOING TO WANT TO KNOW SHE CAN CARE FOR HERSELF. IF SHE'S GONNA BE 18 SOON THEN JUST TRY TO WAIT IT OUT. GOOD LUCK

• she can get emancipated. The fact that her mom does drugs should be a fairly good reason