What does this lyric remind YOU of?

"Laying on your back became your only escape."

Comments

• An "escape" seems to be a voluntary act of some sort, so if the person described is female the connotations are sexual in that context. My guess would be engaging in sex to feel good and escape a life otherwise painful or empty. My second guess would be prostitution to finance a drug habit to escape, or to raise money for a physical escape. It would be a lot easier with a couple more lines.

• Barbie--

If I were to bring the line to my own life, I'd find sorrow in that line. What it reminds me off is the fact that my mother died when I was 14 and for months she lay in the hospital on her back, thinking of what would happen to her three kids. From that position, she wrote letters to cheer us kids; she died on the 4th of July.

The lines also make me think of one who commits prostitution to escape poverty or to survive.

The lines also make me think of someone in a hammock reading a book.

These are my responses.

• Wind via Akeboshi. nonetheless this is the 1st ending music, as a result on the initiating, it is so packed with unhappiness and poetry, that i will no longer help yet think of approximately the two Naruto's and Sasuke's previous. domesticate your starvation formerly you idealize. motivate your anger to make all of them understand. hiking the mountain, on no account coming down. injury into the contents, on no account falling down. My knee remains shaking, like i became into twelve, Sneaking out of the lecture room, via the back door. a guy railed at me two times nonetheless, yet i did no longer care. waiting is dropping for human beings like me. do no longer attempt to stay so sensible. do no longer cry 'reason you're so exact. do no longer dry with fakes or fears, 'reason you will hate your self in the tip. you're saying, "objectives are objectives. "I ain't gonna play the fool anymore." you're saying, "'reason I nonetheless have been given my soul." Take a while, toddler, your blood desires slowing down. Breach your soul to attain your self formerly you gloom. mirrored image of worry makes shadows of no longer something, shadows of no longer something. you nonetheless are blind, in case you spot a winding street, 'reason there is usually a as we communicate thank you to the element you spot. do no longer attempt to stay so sensible. do no longer cry 'reason you're so exact. do no longer dry with fakes or fears, 'reason you will hate your self in the tip.

• Reminds me of the daily grind...

• well i immediately think of looking at the sky at clouds so i thin of that as like an ecape from reality and looking somewhere else. :)

• Sleeping everything away.

• having no hope left and just giving up/letting go

://

• you are dead

now having escaped

from life, from hell.