what does it mean when there is blood in dogs poop?

Marley will be 2 years at the end of July. He's lab and chow. he's got all of his shots, and was recently neutered in December. he had two accidents in the house. one of which was bad diarrhea and the second one was bad diarrhea that had blood in it. I’m calling the vet in the morning but I was wondering if anyone could tell me what’s going on

Update:

he;s going to the vet for sure tomorrow i was just hoping for some general info to calm my nerves for the night

Comments

• Well, if he didn't have his shots, it could be parvo.

I think you should google dog, blood in his poop - and read some of the websites that come up.

and

you need to be willing to wait for the VET to tell you instead of trying to get US to tell you before you go to see the vet. -!-

• It could be a number of things from worms to parvo (highly unlikely if hes had his shots) Try not to stress our right now since you cant do much until he sees the vet.. If you want to do some research then google (poop in blood) but either way your going to the vet tomorow. Another thing if you could bring in a stool sample its would help the vet much more. Make him as a comfy as possible. Also make sure it doesnt get dehydrated. Good luck.

• There are a number of possibilities that it could be. It's good you are going to the vet, but tonight keep the dog comfortable and hydrated

• You need to take the dog to the vet.If you hat that problem you go to the Dr.Don't you?