Skyrim - Can you Do The Dark Brotherhood Quests Without Getting Bounty?

On my last save when I was a assasin I got lots of bounty from doing the brotherhood quests. Is it possible to do all the quests for them without getting a bounty? I really want to join them because they give lots of cash and a epic horse. But I wouldn't like a bounty.

Comments

• To not get a bounty I believe you have to be very discreet with your kills; wait until your target is alone in a dark alley. I did get quite a few bounties on my head as well when I was a member of The Dark Brotherhood. I like The Thieves Guild best but after joining them I took an arrow to the knee.

• Haha! then you are quite a failure of a Dark Brotherhood assassin the previous time.

They did mention to you that you should avoided getting caught, and piling up bounties, cos it'll be costly.

Well, you have to sneak. Backstabs works best. Anywhere. (Even for Dragon priests, it'll decrease their health straight to half on Expert mode, with the right perks and equipment)

Try to do the assassinations at night, where it'll be harder for guards or random citizens or chickens to witness you murdering. If your sneak is good, you can kill people right in the open middle of a city at night.

Archery (sniping actually) works too. Kill from afar then walk off like you didn't do it. Then return a while later to loot them.

• You can avoid boutys by being really sneaky making sure no one can see you (better using a bow for range) or use the spell Invisibility which means people cant see you at all so you can easly kill. Also if you do get caught just go to jail its free. Hope this helped.