The Boy Looking for a Skipper-Shell......?

For all you rude and hateful people.....Please note that the boy looking to buy a (new) Skipper-Shell puppie..is an Autistic 15 year old!!! Please Next Time be a Little Compassionate!!! If any one out there knows where he can find one please reply.....If not....No need to reply.....THANKS

Comments

• I have no idea what you are talking about for one thing. I am also assuming this is a troll account due to the lack of questions asked and answered.

This is not a question and is reported.

And what? Just because the child asking is autistic people are supposed to treat him differently? My younger brother is autistic and despises when people treat him "sensitively" because of his condition.

Again though I have no idea what this question is regarding, or what a "skipper-shell puppy" is for that matter. And if the answers were really *that* upsetting, report and move on. There's really no need to this ranting here.

• The problem is that its a mutt - and no one should be breeding specific mutts just to satisfy someone wanting the "same" type of dog they had.

Since its not a breed, you cannot predict the size, temperment, looks or anything else. More then likely if you find the same cross in a shelter, it will not look or act like his previous dog.

If you are the mom or relative of this boy, take him to the shelter to pick out another dog - that way he will not expect it to be the same as the one he lost.

• Nope..it's a FOUL-MOUTHED HARASSING ILLITERATE DELUSIONAL *STALKER*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& it's YOU!

Want to see the disgusting PM??? I've already sent one copy on to the authorities for legal action.