Question about life. Please help.?

Hello. I hate where I live. I'm almost 16 and I mean I hate my school. An I hate my town. I don't know what to do with my life anymore. I'm never gonna find my true love. It seems imposssible. All guys here are douch bags. I'm sick of it . Any advice on life?

Comments

• Emotions are brought to us from our subconscious mind based solely on our thoughts. This means if you are experiencing emotions you don't like, you are focusing your thoughts on that which you don't like. For instance if I'm thinking about all the things I'm grateful to have in my life then I feel good. If I'm thinking about all the things I lack in life I feel bad. Whatever you’re feeling is a direct result of your thought. Reflect on your thoughts after you experience an emotion and you will be able to verify what I have said. This is why it is so important to direct your thoughts in the manner in which you decide. Otherwise the default to input which is simply your thought reaction to circumstances and experiences and often the emotions associated with them can be quite negative.

So if your current reality is not one you enjoy, then you need to direct your thoughts in a way that will bring about one you will. This requires very little work but it needs to be done daily. The trick is to fool your subconscious into believing that you think a certain way so that it will go to work to make it true for you. The easiest way to do this is by repeating a phrase with feeling about ten times, once or twice daily for three months. Now when I mention with feeling, I mean like you’re trying out for the lead role in the biggest movie ever. You’re trying to convince your subconscious that you believe it, so it’s imperative that you act as if you really do. The phrase needs to be said in the present tense, as if it’s already true, and in the positive. So you wouldn’t say, “I’m not going to get sick” for instance, you would say, “I’m healthy and strong”. Anything you do this with, as explained, will become your reality so take a good look at what you really want before you make them up. Things like “I'm surrounded by fun and interesting people”, “My circumstances are constantly improving” or, “My thoughts are in line with my desires” are good examples of thoughts that can bring about a reality that makes you happy. It doesn’t matter if you believe what you’re saying or not as long as you act as if you do when you are saying them. This will cause you to experience the emotion when you say it and that is all that’s required. Trust me, these affirmations work much better than, "I'm never gonna find my true love", "It seems impossible" and, "All guys here are douch bags" and you know this because you're frustrated with that reality. Either set can be your reality so why not choose the one you want?

Visualization, creativity, guided meditation and any other method that put the focus of your thoughts on that which you desire can be very helpful as well. Anyway that you can get your mind thinking the thoughts that you want to think increases the chance that your subconscious will believe that you accept the thoughts as your reality. You may want to change your input too, to one that is congruent with the reality you want to create. Reading or watching inspirational material is a great way to do this, as is reading about people who have mastered a reality you would like to emulate. Limiting the input that causes the emotions you don’t like is a given.

After doing this for a little over a month you will start to see a change (it takes ninety days however for your brain to physically form a new neural net [or hardwired way of thinking]). Your subconscious will then start leading you to your desired reality so you’ll need to pay attention to signs. A lot of it will happen subconsciously but sometimes we dismiss signs because they don’t meet our expectations. Usually if you are being lead to something you will either feel very strongly about it or get verification so if something comes up more than once, pay attention.

Most people have no clue how the mind works and it can be a constant source of frustration for them. I have just given you the directions for how it works, that you might begin to make it work for you. When your mind works for you instead of against you, amazing things begin to happen. This is not only the key to happiness, but the key to life. When you create a reality in which you are truly happy, you reveal the divine within you to the world. I hope this helps and I wish you well.

Living life loving.

• You have the power to change your life, give yourself a chance, you are only 16 years old!!

Life is what you make of it and right now it looks gloomy, You are being too hard on yourself, you are not the only person in the world to ever feel this way. Talk it over with someone you can trust if you can, or your mum or dad perhaps? I dont know your circumstances, theres a world waiting for you to discover, you have to bit a little bit braver, and learn to love yourself, you can do it!!! I found my true love age 19, so you still have a few years to go yet! Have faith in yourself x

• I have known someone who was in the exact situation as you before.

He hated his school because it was full of douche bags and drop-outs kids who think they are cool.

So what he did was he thought hard, REALLY hard about what school he should go to, but mainly the type of people he knew he would belonged in.

Since he was kinda a geeky nerdy type, so he then choose an all boy's school so that boys will mainly focus on study and behave themselves.

After transferring schools 3 times, he is now in a school he truly loves and he fits in perfectly.

• Okay if you "hate your life" then CHANGE how you think. Sounds to me like you have a whole lot of STINKN THINKN (look it up on the internet). As far as finding your true love, are you talking about the true love of your teens, twenty's? Or your true love for life? Why don't you focus more on how to change the way you think? Be happy, smile it makes your face feel good. Good luck :)

• Meet people, don't be afraid of finding the wrong person just get exposure to relationships. Find out what you want and what you're interested in. Often what we think of love and how we actually experience love are different things. <3

• You missed 2: existence, AND WHY? God made you because of the fact He loves you. you have one in each and every of those ingredient referred to as 'objective', it is the reason you're unique, amazing. That makes you 'specific', specific to no longer me, who cares approximately me, yet specific to the guy who created you--God. So, having coming to this end it would do you plenty stable, to seek His will to your existence, and stay it to the terrific of your skill. stable luck.

• yes, you will never be truly happy until you can be content in any situation that you are in. When you learn to be happy with who you are, where you are and in any circumstance you may be in then you will know true happiness. grasshopper

• Join the club. Man up or give up.