Can transfer students apply for early decison?

I want to transfer to a different school after my Freshman year and I was wondering if transfer students can apply early decision like someone who is apply from high school can.

Comments

• I'm sure it depends on the school, but I would imagine so. My school would have allowed me to but my app wasn't ready in time. :P

• Not every school offers Early Decision, and not every college handles it the same way. Just ask the college you are thinking of applying to, and see what they say. I don't think it is typically done for transfer students, but you might find one that does.

• in case you have an acquaintances degree you are able to practice as a pass. even nonetheless that doesn't propose they are going to settle for you as a pass nonetheless. through fact the classes mandatory for an acquaintances are no longer comparable to those mandatory to pass to a bachelors application. in the event that they gained't evaluate you for pass, they are going to maximum appropriate your application. you haven't any longer have been given something to lose via attempting. purely be conscious that except your grades have been surprising, California colleges settle for terribly fer out of state transfers as they don't have sufficient pass slots for the California scholars who qualify.

• im sure you can, but you should talk to your advisor about it. i transferred after my second year for the fall. i think that what you should do is, if your grades are high enough, apply for a summer semester. otherwise, make sure that you just keep your grades up and possibly add something like volunteering to your resume :)