How hard is.........?

Algebra 2?

on a scale from 1- 10 how hard is it compared to Algebra

Comments

• Hi,

Algebra II isn't too bad, you just need to be a very solid math student and make sure you do the homework 100% of the time. This is really the point in your mathematics career where you'll feel a difference in the difficulty of the material. This is so because your Algebra II teacher is going to try and prepare you for the rigor of Pre-Calculus and then Calculus.

Be sure to pay close attention to the techniques that they teach in the course like all the types of factoring and when to use each technique. Also, this is the course that teaches you to be "savvy" about your math knowledge and know when to use what technique on which problem!

I would give it like a 5 or 6 out of 10 where 10 is really hard. You just need to put a lot of time and effort into the course!

I wish you the best of luck in your studies!

=)

Sincerely,

Andrew

• Most of it is reviewing Algebra and building on the Algebra basics from there. I'd give it a 5 on the hardness scale. You just really have to pay attention, and don't get behind. Also, make sure you take the time to memorize formulas as necessary, or you'll get behind.

• I would say it depends on your level of math. I found Alg. 2 to be easier than Alg. 1 because the graphing came easier to me. But maybe a 7

• well i havent taken it but i wud say that it is probably a 3.

• about the same