Pregnant or normal to my diet?

I got diagnosed with having an ovarian cyst back in december and since then i became irregular. earlier this month i had sex with my fiance with out protection, i wasn't worried at first or didn't think about it but now I have noticed I have really bad nausea through out the day and morning sicknes even worst, i feel really tired so quick and i have became very sensitive. I havent goten my period this week, i am 15 days late and I am irregular but it's usually off by only a couple of days. I think i am pregnant but refuse to take the test until I completely miss my period this month. Another thing is I am a vegetarian and I have a very unhealthy diet, I eat very unhealthy food when i do eat and i have been getting very severe pains in my lower abdominal, I did have this pains before because of my ovarian cyst bbeenut it has gotten worst and havent gone to the doctor because I have been very bussy with college and work.

I am just looking for an opinion of maybe someone that knows about this. Do y'all think im pregnant or is just my diet or cyst?

Comments

• pregnant. no harm in going to a doctor and getting it checked out