STD vs FBLA please help?

Tomorrow I have a appointment at my local pregnancy clinic for std testing @ 4:00, But tomorrow is the 1st FBLA meeting..@ 4:00 also, Do you guys think I should go to the fbla meeting and just schedule another appointment. or STD testing and just go to the next meeting..

(my mom does NOT know im going to get tested, Im just gonna tell her im goin to the meeting, but really go 2 get tested..I have a ride home from the clinic)

*Please dont be mean

Update:

FBLA is a club @ school called Future Business Leaders Of America

Comments

• FBLA you can always reshedule for a pregnancy/STD test.

Here's something you should always carry with you, never miss the first day of the first intrest.

Meaning, if you've been planning on something you NEVER miss the first day hunny.

• I would go to the appointment. I'm sure everyone can let you know what you missed at the next meeting. Good luck. I know STD tests are stressful, but the sooner you get tested the sooner you will get your results!

• ive heard of FBLA but cant member what it is..

i would say..if u think you might have an STD go to that but..if your just getting checked TO MAKE SURE YOU DONT then go to the meeting..

• go get tested. i was in FBLA and the meetings didnt really consist of anything important at all. just ask the teacher who is in charge what you missed, tell them you had a drs appt.

• if i were you, i would go get tested. if you have a sexually transmitted infection (that's the new name now, i guess) you want to find out as soon as possible to get that treated. what's fbla, anyway?

• Go to the interview first unless you really think you have an STD.

• go to the appointment and just go to the next meeting.

i think the appointment is more important than the meeting.

• i think you being a future business leader can wait until after you get tested

FBLA= Future Business Leaders of America

• Go to FBLA first duh. I mean if you have an STD you don't have to worry about them going anywhere. But the interview opportunity may only come once.