Where can I shop for my 21/2 year old baby, she is a size 6x Or 7?

She is 36 inches and 50 pounds. I just want clothes that look her age. Can someone give me some websites or stores that I could go to. Thanks

Comments

• If you have an outlet mall near you, try the Carters or Oshkosh outlets. Their clothes shouldn't be too old looking for a 2 1/2 year old even in sizes 6x or 7.

• Bechi... it says 2 and a half, not 21, moron.

Um, no 2 year old baby is a 6x or 7. Those are 6/7 year old sizes... even a huge 2.5 year old is not going to be that big. But you can find those sizes at any store or website that sells kid's clothes... simple. It's a common size.

• IF that is her weight...that would be the size she is. it will be hard to find clothes to fit her. MY dd is a big girl...she was in a size 6x when she was 5, and it was difficult. Dresses, skirts, skorts, leggings...and babydoll shirts worked best for her. I shopped at Old Navy, childrens place, Crazy 8, At your dd's age, Gymoboree, oshkosh, or Carters will have clotes in her size that don't look to old.

• in the kids section of course but mom I think you have more worries than clothes. Your baby is way too over weight and is at risk for juville diabetes and other health factors. before going shopping she should she her Pedittrician and get her on a diet poor little thing is way too big. Good Luck

• Try Rainbow Kids, Gap, Sears, JCPenny, and Old Navy. These are a few of my favorites and you should be able to shop online if you don't want to go out of th house. Happy shopping!

• online shopping