13 year old girl:150lbs.. What drugs will ruin my appetite?

I want to lose 15lbs, and I do really well eating healthily and exercising until about 2pm, then I crash and eat a load of rubbish. When I'm at school it's okay because I don't eat all day because I don't have the chance to and I don't get bored, but now I've got 6 weeks off of school I'm gonna end up eating all day, and I can't, I'd rather become addicted to Cocaine or something.

So what drugs will work best to stop me from eating?

Thanks a lot x

:)

Comments

• Hunny, drugs are not the way to go. First of all, they'll destroy your body and mind. You'll regret it. Stick to a strict diet plan if you want to lose weight. Have 3 small meals a day. Snacking in between meals is NOT bad! It's actually better for losing weight. But instead of snacking on junk, have a piece of fruit or veggie. If you HAVE to eat junk, try some 100 Calorie packs. But eat only one a day if you need to. Continue exercising. Exercise for about an hour each day, and rest on Sundays. Good luck! As long as you stick to what I said, you'll lose 15 pounds easily.

• I very much doubt a 13 year old girl could afford cocaine so this question is pretty pointless isn't is? Just accept the fact that you're overweight because you eat too much and change your eating habits. Once you get used to a new routine it'll get easier.

And no offence but if you're 150lbs at age 13 I'd consider losing a bit more than 15 pounds. Like about 30-40.

• I'm not even going to suggest them, that will just be telling you to go ahead and take all the drugs you want! Do you even know how much Cocaine costs? Save your money take up the gym, go daily so you are not bored and call your friends to hang out and watch a movie.

You shouldn't even be thinking about drugs.

• Drugs?

Have some willpower.

You cant let food control you like this.

Start having tiny meals throughout the day the siz eof your fist.

Im 148 pounds too Im 15 and im losing weight.

I was 150 lol. i dropped 2 pounds in a week 8D!

I did this all by exercising and eating healthy.

Cocaine kills, Meth Kills, Acid Kills, It kills you from the inside out.

It does more damage to your body than mcdonalds does.

It wont help :|

• Don't take drugs, just eat a healthy balanced diet, drink lots of water and exercise.

• do you have the money to become addicted to cocaine?

No you dont.

cocaine costs like £60-£120 for a decent amount.

Just try harder!

• im 14, and want to lose more weight im just under 150lbs atm, and 5ft 8. it also depends on your height. im ok with my weight but wanna lose another 10lb. i used to weight 190lbs when i was your age, so you was luckyer than me. just cut down on what you eat and eat lots of fruit and veg! your be fine, if you want to lose it enough then your find the will power to do it xx

email me if want any advice ect.. [email protected]

• don't ever take drugs to lose weight

Most drugs have side effects and you've no idea what they are doing to your body

When you feel hungry, have a drink of water as often hunger is confused with thirst

Eat sensibly, be physically active, and stick to it

• Do you know the effects of drugs.

STOP being a clown; if I was closer to you, I would SLAP your face soooo hard for saying that.

My Father was addicted to Heroin and Crack Cocaine all throughout my childhood and teenage years, so I don't find questions like this f u c k i n g funny..!

EAT your f u c k i n g food and stop being a selfish B R A T..!

Arrgh, DUMB bi t ch!!!!

F u c k i n g M O R O N...!

• Masturbat3 and discover how good sex is, and then realize you won't be getting any if you don't drop a few pounds. Incentivize yourself!